Welcome to the Lecture and the Tutorials on “Statistical Physics and Thermodynamics”. Here is a short summary of the most important points:
- The lecture takes place on Monday and Thursday, 10:15-12:00 in the lecture hall HS3.
- You have to register for a tutorial. Participation is voluntary but we highly recommend you to participate.
- At the end of the term there will be a written exam, see Examination Criteria for further details. Note that you have to register for the exam separately in advance.
- Weekly exercises will be available here, followed by sample solutions two weeks later.
- Instead of a simple “Ankreuzverfahren” we offer you full individual corrections of your written exercises as a special service.
- The results of the tutorials can improve the final grade according to a bonus system.
- The contents of the lecture will be summarized in lecture notes.